Monday, March 26, 2007

sometimes i am forced to sit on a plastic chair.

You remember those friends house's you went to where they had plastic on the couch? i don't. I didn't have any of those friends, because seriously, who does that? Maybe some 80 year old lady who liked the feel of plastic on her bare legs. This new lab i am in has a chair covered in plastic and sometimes i must sit in it. It seems to be here for perhaps bench work at a desk, which doesn't make sense in the first place really, but it is plastic covered nonetheless. I haven't asked my new PI because perhaps the graduate student who sat here had an incontinence problem. I am just not sure. I will continue to sit in it, but i will try to contain my bodily functions.

1 comment:

The Moderatilist said...

Who does that?... I'll tell you. People from New Jersey and Long Island. I'm not really sure why they do it, but they do.