Friday, July 27, 2007

mind your Ps and Qs

Today, i was speaking to someone and they commented about my blog. They didn't take the time to comment so i thought i would write a little something for them.
You can't not comment after reading. It isn't polite. The whole point of the personal blog is to facilitate discussion, and, from reading recent posts, to insult me. Saying nothing is almost worst, because you read but do not care enough to comment. You can't be an avid nerdess reader if you are not going to comment. You can't bring it up when you see me and pretend you know all about me because you read my blog. If you don't comment, then you are a blogger stalker. That is pretty poor.

If need be i will change my blogspot so you can't ever read it again. You know who you are. Don't think i won't do it.

5 comments:

yensen said...

the nerve of some people. unbelievable.seriously.

DarcyM said...

Yes, yensen, i agree. Its quite rude as well as creepy.

wb said...

Get over yourself Marcy. Oh, and 'I' is supposed to be capitalized. Get on that.

DarcyM said...

MY NAME IS DARCY!!!!! I hate you. There, I capitalized I. You happy?

The Moderatilist said...

Marcy, Marcy, Marcy!!!