Saturday, July 7, 2007

skinny mirrors


The mirror in my room, the only full length mirror in the apartment, has been sabotaging me for approximately 2 and half years now. Every morning i look to it for guidance as to my fashion choice of the day, and everyday, a thumbs up. I leave the apartment thinking i am looking good. However, the harsh lighting and mirrors of the health center do not lie. My true form is revealed and it isn't always good. Glazing into skinny mirrors in the beginning of the day are a big problem. We should be looking in those mirrors only in the evening, when everything is settled. Then we would be feeling good. I must now proceed with caution every time i feel like i am looking svelte. Study the mirrors in your domicile. Maybe they are not what they seem.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I have this problem, too. Sometimes I think I look cute before I leave for class, but when I go to the bathroom during our break I'm all frizzy and blotchy in the florescent light. Luckily when we are out of fossil fuels we can all live by candlelight again and everyone will look great.