Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Draggin' ass.

Boy, being a dragon is hard. I feel like I just have to be "on" all of the time, prepared for action at any moment. Action being breathing flames on anyone that i deem unsuitable for co-habtitation, scratching people with my massive claws and, of course, eating small townspeople as they scream for mercy. Obviously.

I have been wearing this costume all around the health center today. People see me and just start laughing, so I am thinking it is a pretty awesome costume. That, or pretty humiliating. I prefer to go with the first scenario.


The picture above is one example of blatant sexual harrassment, I just wanted to show that it happens to dragons as well. You can't just get a fine piece of tail like that just because you feel like you are entitled to it. I later beat her with my tail to teach her a lesson. Boom.

8 comments:

Joanna said...

Ha! I love it.

tommy said...

Dragons cannot be sexually harassed, as they have no feelings. Unless they are Puff the Magic Dragon. Then again, the song's about him being high, and he lived alone. I'm guessing he would've liked any kind of attention. I'm guessing he was bi.

Yes, it's a pretty slow day here.

DarcyM said...

Maybe like Albi, the racist dragon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-jVAHAuiS4

brian said...

That costume is awesome! Has someone mistaken you yet for a collegue's child?

DarcyM said...

I may look even younger than normal in these pictures, but i am still ferocious.

brian said...

While the flames of ferocity burning in the dragon are almost palpable when I look at these photos, I fear that others might somehow misintpret the pictures as adorable and darling.

wb said...

I make it a point to misintpret on a regular basis. Today I misinterpreted 3 e-mails, a text message, 1 plea for attention, and a love note.

I like your little dragon wings.

Vivren said...

I am so sad I missed your costume! I walked by your lab but you were gone and I saw the dragon head next to your desk. Decapitated.