Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I think I have an imaginary abusive spouse

Maybe someone punches me at night. The bruises are getting out of control, soon my skin will be purple and mottled all over my body. Right now, I wear them as my badge of courage, including my now partially paralyzed lip (see previous post). I tell people they are from soccer, but perhaps I have someone who hides in my closet until night falls and comes out and applies direct pressure to various parts of my body.

This picture is Day 6 post bruising, I am sure it will only get prettier.

5 comments:

Big G said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
brian said...

Wait, what was the deleted comment!? What kind of damn censorship is this!?!

It would suck to be your boyfriend and have you walking around all bruised up and falling apart and people thinking abusive thoughts.

DarcyM said...

It was a crappy, random comment from my roommate. I thought it would be funny to have him say, what happens at home stays at home, but he took it too far. It was lame.

brian said...

holy shit, though. Are you comfortable with censorship?

wb said...

This isn't a newspaper, it's a blog. That's why there's a delete option.