Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sweater Thursdays

This sweater comes to you thanks to the letter B. B for Banana Republic and B for Bruise, because I get to show it off. 8 days and going strong. I always thought my bruising was fairly normal, but the more comments I get, the more I am beginning to think i was, and am, sorely mistaken. I am only in a skirt so I could wear this light sweater, made of cotton with some silk thrown in for good measure. I think the overall look I am going for is sophisticated chick who don't take no crap from nobody.

12 comments:

brian said...

That's a cool tattoo on your arm!

wb said...

You look like you are about to burst out in a hearty laugh. This picture is full of life and vitality. I find it refreshing.

brian said...

In Wyoming her smile is called a "shit-eating grin."

Joanna said...

This is a lovely sweater. What other colors do you have it in?

DarcyM said...

I have it in a cream color. I am glad you know that I buy multiples of things I like.

wb said...

Wow, thanks for that Wyoming "lingo".

brian said...

You are more than welcome, WB. Many geologists come to Wyoming for it's fascinating land structures. Energy people love the natural gas and coal here. You, my friend, might find a wealth of linguistic treasures in this great state.

The Moderatilist said...

OMG!

wb said...

I'm not your friend, we just comment on the same blog.

brian said...

I appreciate your guidance with all things blog-related, WB. I stand corrected on several fronts.

DarcyM said...

As much as I like the commenting, I want everyone to like each other, so be civil. please.

The Moderatilist said...

What am I supposed to do ALL day if you don't blog?