Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sweater Thursdays

This morning I tried on about 5 sweaters before settling on this one. I enjoy the buttons. I know they aren't toggles, but I think they give it a colorful je ne sais quoi. I am also going for a different look with the picture, sort of a spontaneous webcam pic where i am full of motion.

My sweater collection is quickly becoming unacceptable. They are too long, too big, too ugly. I don't know what to do about this because I am saving up for an iphone and can't spend money. You may have to deal with repeats. I am just warning everyone now.

This sweater, while the pick today, has one fatal flaw. It is short, almost a belly sweater. It is from a company that makes high waisted pants, so I think they would balance each other out if worn together. But, today I am wearing low rise jeans. Big mistake. Big. Thus necessitating the donning of the lab coat.

6 comments:

brian said...

The sweater looks very nice and somewhat Boden-ish.

DarcyM said...

And you would be correct sir. you are all about the labels.

Joanna said...

What you need are some Mormon undergarments to bridge the gap between low rise jeans and short sweaters. Try www.layersclothing.oom.

Joanna said...

PS - I do enjoy the buttons.

DarcyM said...

i don't think granny panties will look very good, or are you referring to a chaste tank top?

The Moderatilist said...

Those buttons look like Necco Wafers. I'm hungry...