Thursday, November 15, 2007

the Big V

This sweater is not a particularly good look for me. Regardless, I needed a sweater for today, so I am wearing it and now receiving weird looks at work. Thanks. I usually enjoy wearing the sweater/ buttondown shirt combo, but this sweater seems to have stretched out beyond recognition. I got it at the GAP, in an airport. I think that speaks to my consumerism, that I am willing to shop at exorbitant prices just to be able to purchase something when I am bored.

3 comments:

wb said...

I think you should have paired this with a sexy brassiere. And your pink tights.

Vivren said...

Did you let a grizzly bear borrow that sweater???

DarcyM said...

Whitney-
that would definitely be work inappropriate, but perhaps when i out working my corner. Great fashion tip though.