Monday, November 5, 2007

How uncool am I?

the answer: pretty uncool, and let me tell you just some of the reasons why:

1. I think it is really cool to order 10 dollar t-shirts on the internet. It is one of the highlights of my day to look at www.shirtwoot.com. I already have 6 shirts, and I am sure I will buy more. I combine these "cool" t-shirts with colorful shoes that never really match in a conventional way.

2. I like to listen to music that most people have never heard of so that I can feel superior to them. The main result is that these people hear the names of some of the bands I listen to and then they tune me out. real cool.

3. I go to movies by myself and laugh really loudly at scenes no one else thinks are funny.

4. Sometimes I relapse into science talk when I am talking to lay people. Their eyes begin to glaze over before I finally get the picture.

5. I make itemized lists.

No comments: