Monday, November 12, 2007

Magenta!

I have big calves. Its true. I have had to live with the shame of never being able to wear boots taller than ankle height. I understand that they construct boots for a wide calf. I will not wear those! I don't have fat legs! So, you can see my dilemma. I desperately want to wear cute boots, but my monstrous legs have really prevented me from doing so. Until now.
So today is boot monday. These are apparently made to wear over pants, so this is probably why they fit over my huge gastrocs, but I am cool with it. I decided to go all out and pair them with the loudest color tights I could find. I am thinking it isn't so "work appropriate", but I am just going to wear my lab coat.

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Isn't everything work appropriate in a lab? Nice boots and I love those tights - where did you get them?

DarcyM said...

They are Hue tights, I got them at anthropologie. Go shopping! I am a consumer. To the nth degree.

Vivren said...

I like the tights too! Yay tights.