Wednesday, December 26, 2007

For my tiny baby starfish hands.

On Christmas I revealed my secret santa booty. I could hardly wait to open my gifts. As soon as morning rolled around, I ran to the tree to start the gleeful gift opening.
I started with the first box. I thought I had it all figured out. When I inspected the box last thursday, I noticed that it said Felix the Cat wristwatch. I was pretty smug at that point, thinking I had unearthed the secret.
I was wrong. I instead received a wooden starfish. To remind me of my tiny baby starfish hands.

I then went for the other gifts, excited to see what my tiny baby starfish hands would be able to uncover. I was pleasantly surprised to see hoops. The biggest, most garish hoops I have ever been able to put in my ears.
I couldn't put all of them on at once so I had to put some of them on my wrists. My secret santa Ebay gift extravaganza was quite enjoyable. I will be wearing some hoops on new years with Kermit the Frog.


4 comments:

wb said...

I can't wait to see you in 4" hoops.

Joanna said...

Ha! Awesome. What the hell did David get? He is not sharing.

The Moderatilist said...

Needless to say, those hoops can only be worn on one side of the B. Franklin Bridge. I think you know which side I'm talking about.

DarcyM said...

David will have to reveal what he got in blog format, but I just hope he isn't ashamed of his gift.