Thursday, December 13, 2007

i love pyramid schemes. Everybody wins! I stole this from Joanna and Whitney, who I expect to see something lovely from at new years.

I hereby pledge to send a handmade gift to the first three people who comment on this entry. No real promises about time frame, but it’ll be within the next 365 days. In return, you have to post the same offer on your blog, and prepare to send a gift to three other people.

I am super crafty, so you know it is going to be awesome, start commenting.



6 comments:

tommy said...

I just wanted to point out that everyone else pounced on the other sites; not so here. Maybe that says something about everyone's view of your craftmaking skills.

You don't actually have to make me anything.

DarcyM said...

Good. I won't. jerk.

I am quite crafty and they all know it.

tommy said...

Hold on. I never said anything about your actual abilities, since I haven't seen anything you've made. I was merely making an observation; an apparently misinformed one.

Plus I would've felt odd accepting a handmade gift from someone I've never meant, for just posting an observation, instead of a real post.

Craft away.

Lucia said...

I want to see what you will make me...

DarcyM said...

Tommy,when I come to madison for a visit and we meet, I will present you with a homemade ware. Leigha, same thing goes for you, but yours will be way cooler than tommy's.

The Moderatilist said...

what's up tommy?