Thursday, December 13, 2007

Sweater Thursday

I think if you have seen my computer, you know that it kicks ass. It has a webcam which is responsible for most of these pictures. Along with this webcam, to soothe the masses, apple made a program that can distort and contort you in any manner. I chose comic book effect here and I think it really highlights my sweater. I am an impulse shopper, as you know from the previous post. I bought this Jcrew sweater from the outlets on columbus day. I also bought it in gray, which I have already worn on a sweater day. I think repeating is alright only if it is in a different shade and if the picture containing the sweater has a completely different tone.

5 comments:

Joanna said...

You look like you have whiskers. Awesome.

DarcyM said...

HA. whiskers? I am participating in my own stache bash.

Cara said...

Randomly came across your blog while I was bored and repeatedly pushing the "Next Blog" button. It's great...hilarious, and quirky. I'll be back!

accipiter said...

Great blogsite. Sweater Thursday ranks right up there with Letterman's Top 10 list as a continuing feature. In addition (and I don't often admit to this nerdiness in public spaces), I like the fact that the grammar, punctuation and syntax are correct. That's a rare commodity on the net.

DarcyM said...

I am glad that my blog is attracting outside attention. Post away! I will try to come up with a new sweater for this week, but it's going to be a challenge.