Friday, March 21, 2008

GGW 08 post 1

Girls Gone Wild Madison 2008 officially began at 5:43 pm on thursday night when I walked out from the baggage claim into the balmy 40 degree madison weather. We went out to buraka for east african food (word to the wise: don't eat with your left hand). Whitney and Joanna had a surprise for me, they had been conspiring all day, giggling to themselves. They revealed the surprise during dinner, we would be going to the high noon saloon to see Leslie and the LYs. We did a little research on you tube and dressed accordingly, although I had forgotten my gold lame pants. The concert was amazing. I can't wait to see her again and expose central connecticut to the glory of the gem sweater.



We later consumed a lot of dairy in the form of fried cheese curds. Whitney wanted to dip these cheesy delights in more cheese, but was thwarted by the bewildered bartender. We instead dipped them in ranch dressing.

2 comments:

kimwim said...

I am watching this as I eat my wonderful beef stew, I hope she gets to the Shubert in New Haven, I'd be there in a second.

DarcyM said...

We should write to her and tell her to visit this as of yet untapped state.