Thursday, March 27, 2008



Yesterday I received a package in the mail. It was gold and had a picture of a certain midwest diva on the front. In that package I received my heart's desire: a tee shirt with Leslie Hall (zombie killer) on it and a pen containing the gem sweater periodic table. I forgot to bring that with me to school today, otherwise it would be displayed here. I was so excited to wear the shirt, that I didn't mind that it smelled like cigarette smoke, and I paired it with a nice cardigan, so the zombie killer was in a cashmere cage. I didn't want you to get scared from the site of the zombie killer so I took it one button at a time. Shown in the picture montage above is the site of Leslie Hall herself uncovered and recovered. Don't worry, no one got shot in the brains (see video in this post).

5 comments:

Jobonga said...

Mine smells like cigarettes, too. Maybe that's just the air in Ames, IA.

Also, I think it's great that you are making it easy for a Daddy type with bedroom eyes to track you down by providing your full home address.

DarcyM said...

AH! I have now fixed that mistake. Luckily my readership is small, so hopefully the stalkers won't come out of the woodwork.

zaf said...

This photo sequence is a visual way of saying "She was calm on the surface, but raging inside." I see that the sweater-over-t-shirt technique could hide/reveal any number of messages, yearning to express themselves. Fascinating!

DarcyM said...

ha. I am glad you are officially no longer a lurker Zaf. Spread the word in NM, I need to increase my readership.

Mike D. said...

Have you seen this:

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/04/29/boing-boing-tv-lesli.html

?