Monday, April 14, 2008

Laying down the Wax.

Here we are in the beginnings of the dance party, before we realized layers were unnecessary.

Here is the unveiling of the holla back shirt. Those ties on the sides were later knotted so mike could really bring his milkshake to the yard.

video
Here are mike D. and vivienne playing a little DDR with Irene doing some commentary. I am still learning about video editing, so bear with me, the sound may be a little off.

Schuyler and vivienne are discussing something really intensely, probably postulating as to how mike d. got all those moves.

all photos/videos kindly taken by Irene.

3 comments:

Mike D. said...

Incriminating Video!

Seriously though? This was the best party I've been to in a LONG time.

I can't wait for the next installment.

Vivren said...

I'm so glad I'm on the far side of the video so that you can't tell that I'm a DDR spaz.

Also, I ate all the leftover muddy buddies within 24 hours.

Is that bad?

DarcyM said...

we are all DDR spazs, I just sort of jump around while I am doing the songs.

Muddy buddies are delicious and you have just helped to reinforce this.