Monday, July 7, 2008

What was once lost is now found.

I didn't want to tell David because he would get angry, but I lost these sunglasses awhile ago. I got them in the airport in Lisbon under Whitney's guidance, since I was wearing my glasses (not my contacts) and couldn't see what they looked like. I had gone to a concert in NYC and wore them on the way down. After the concert, they were nowhere to be found. I was extremely sad and tried to make myself feel better by buying sunglasses from Syms, but to no avail. On Sunday I was rummaging through my trunk and there they were! I decided to do a tetra-photo to commemorate the occasion.


7 comments:

Vivren said...

Yay!

Mike D. said...

Wow. A+

mamaj said...

How about this one in Warhol!?

DarcyM said...

sneaky tag moms!

Mike D. said...

two days later those glasses still rock my socks.

DarcyM said...

I will wear them at all times you are present.

wb said...

There's nothing you will ever be able to do to repay me for making you buy those glasses. Best decision of your life.