Tuesday, September 9, 2008

T shirt Tuesday #7: Cute with Chris

I like to read blogs. I like to waste time. I have been reading cute with chris for about 8 months now. He is great at pairing snarky comments with cute kittens. He also makes fun of moobs and crazy cat ladies (just to name a few things) on his weekly video
blog. You should check it out if you are a sucker for cute things, but you are also very cynical. Chris was selling t shirts, so obviously I got one. I got schuyler one of these t shirts too, mostly so we could get the free pen. We are going to do a family photo with oliver so we can send it in to the blog. Cross your fingers that we make it on.

2 comments:

TIM said...

Found your blog by clicking through the "Next Blog" button on the top of Blogger. If you've ever done that (it's OK to admit it because everybody does) you know that there are more insipid, dare I say nauseating, blogs than there are stars in the sky.

Yours is entertaining. Not sure why... It brings me back to the days when I was a 20-something and thought I knew it all. I don't mean that as an insult. Just an observation.

Didn't want to be a "blog stalker" as you chided someone in an earlier entry. I will keep a low profile as I'm probably not in your target demographic.

DarcyM said...

TIM. Thank you for noticing and reading my blog. I am glad that it is not nauseating, my parents are quite proud.