Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Dollar Bill Love Letter

My Dearest Jessica! I love you with all my heart! I know I can't take you away from your problems, but I will always be there for you! love always, Steven

I scoffed when I saw this graffiti on my dollar bill this morning because:
1. Way girly handwriting
2. Way too many exclamation points.
3. Did he run out of stationary? a notecard? a sheet of paper?
4. Was a dollar necessary? Maybe she is a stripper and he wanted her to have a special note.

2 comments:

Lucia said...

why has no one commented on the fact that Steven clearly made the effort and Jessica would rather spend the dollar bill than always be there for Steven!?!
I am disgusted at Jessica.
but, Steven does seem lame.
somewhere in the world there is a ten dollar bill with a guy named John's phone number on it. it was for me. I spent it no more than 30 minutes after he gave it to me to buy a footlong corndog.
never looked back.
Spend on Jessica!!!

Kim Morris said...

Whoa! A stripper bill, did you wash your hands?