Leslie and the Ly's tried out some new songs, one of which was titled: Craft Talk. I have embedded the video below. She giggled a bit as she said they were still working on the stage performance. She did her scissor kicks and her lady flips while on stage and had a great merchandise table, where we cleaned up! Schuyler is the proud owner of a SHAZAM! I am glamorous t shirt.
all in all the show was great although it was too short! I wanted more leslie. Her first set ended at midnight. Sabrina told us that she would be out later, but we didn't want to wait through a lot of drunken karoke.
As we left, we took pictures of the Gem-tastic Razzle Dazzle Van, which they use to spread their message of crafting and gem sweater preservation around the US.
Yesterday, I started to look on the interwebs for awesome leslie links, and I wanted to share them with you:
- Ramona Muse, aka Mona Bonez has her own website, full of crafting and her other art forms. She also has a blogspot blog, although she hasn't posted for awhile.
- Holla Back Ames, a radio show that features Leslie Hall, soon to be podcasted. I will keep you posted.
- Major Leslie Page, complete with a lot of links: the store, to the tour dates, her college art, etc. Spend some time here, especially the titanic club. Read this, you won't be disappointed.
- here is Leslie's more professional art portfolio, from college and beyond.
- If you search flickr, you can get some sweet photos.
- She was a guest celebrity on Etsy, she made some sweet picks of crafts.
- She also has myspace and a facebook, but those are easy.