Thursday, December 2, 2010

Interview of ME

I am doing this for Renee's sake. It is not half as interesting as hers because my parents and relatives read this. Also I am much more boring. You will get to learn about the cupcake I would make up, which sounds delicious.

renee: get ready for YOUR interview.
me: I am ready
renee: Darcy, a lot of people have noticed that you drink a lot of Coke zero, please discuss.
me: You are uncovering my secrets. I LOVE coke zero. It is my crack cocaine, my 8 ball, my tiny bag of heroine. I love it. I also have recently discovered wild cherry pepsi 0. it is delicious. Also it’s not straight coke zero
renee: Right, sorry.
me: only cherry
halloween this year. I was sushi.
renee: Okay next question. If I told you you had a nice body, would you hold it against me? Are you tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day.
me: you are dirty. You try to get close to me. I know. You have a paramour. I am alone, stop rubbing it in. ask me a real question
renee: If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only have 3 items, what would they be?
me:
1. my ipod with all of my music with unlimited battery supply and headphones
an unlimited supply of TEA.
not to get too techy, but I would also take my mom's e reader because then I can keep myself busy and entertained
renee: I cannot believe you didn't say bible
me: when i am not out hunting boar.
renee: I guess you could get the bible on e reader
me: Yes I did not say bible
renee: Do you enjoy boar?
me: well I would have to survive. I am sure it takes like piggy. i like piggies. my uncle used to be a pig farmer/breeder
renee: ReallY?! Did you name any of the piglets?
french night.
me: no. I actually never went in to see the pigs. It is pretty foul smelling around them. My grandfather was the vet for the pigs, that was pretty cool.
renee: Is that what inspired you to be a doctor?
me: Not particularly. I wanted to be a virus hunter in high school, find ebola. etc
renee: in HIGH SCHOOL? You're so bookish. Craziest thing you've ever done?
me: hmm. I am not very crazy. definitely nothing as cool as the things you do. let me think about it through out the interview. I will come up with something
renee: Okay
me: Maybe someone who knows me can comment (remember my parents read this) about it later.
renee: If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?
me: Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. I would love to live as a gentle woman in that time. I love to just chill and craft. I would fit right in
renee: You know what, Elizabeth was also a bit sassy. Jane was more gentle, but also a pushover If you were Elizabeth, you would marry Mr. Darcy, and then your name would be.... DARCY DARCY
me: WOAH. mind blowing.
renee: I think that's the real reason you want to be Elizabeth Bennet.
me: you caught me.
renee: What would I find in your refrigerator right now?
fake wayfarers
me: oh man. not much. I have some beer, some liquor, a little bit of cheese from a farm near by, some eggs, and some delicious local jam. the jam is from a lady in MA. Raspberry lime rickey. it is so good
renee: Would you consider yourself a "locavore?"
me: I try.
renee: If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?
me: Rachel bilson from the OC
renee: I have to look that person up, hold on. She looks like you!
me: but way hotter
renee: Not even.
me: haha. you are too kind
renee: Okay, tell me about how you got to Connecticut. I mean the decision process, not the mode of transportation.
me: well that is pretty easy. I applied all over the country to md phds. I got some interviews, but not very many. Uconn accepted me into the program. no one else did.
renee: That is pretty easy. If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be?
me: A girl with too many hobbies.
renee: ooh, good one. Would you rather be incredibly rich or incredibly smart?(meaning more incredibly smart than you already are) actually I don't like that question. Why psychiatry?
me: I love the drama. I like to wake up and wonder, what is going to happen today on the floor?
Who is going to start yelling/screaming? who is going to say some seriously inappropriate things? I like that it is socially acceptable to talk about people
and I just think it is fascinating to see people's mood change and hallucinations stop with therapy and drugs.
renee: That is very interesting.
me: why thank you for noticing. I like to say that now when someone compliments me
I was crazy when my lab coat was on.
renee: You are an interesting lady. I noticed that.
me: yes i am
renee: I spend a lot of time noticing you. ;)
me: oh emoticons
renee: You hate them.
me: I have a love hate relationship with them
renee: It's hate hate, and it's okay, I understand.
me: i do like the emojis on iphone because you can fist pound BUT
renee: you CAN?
me: when I guy texts me an emoticon or email it is a deal breaker
renee: It's over, right? I feel the same way, actually. Describe yourself in 5 words
me: oh man. Crafty, sarcastic, sassy, considerate, intelligent
renee: Glass, half empty or half full?
me: empty, but I am working on my pessimism
renee: What would you do if there was an elephant in your backyard?
me: put out some peanuts very quietly. don't want to get an elephant riled up
I love to flex my platsyma.
renee: How are you planning to celebrate the upcoming New Year?
me: I am going to be with my FAMILY. I am spending a LOT of TIME with my family this winter
renee: How positively Elizabeth Bennet of you.
me: yes hopefully will be relaxing and I will get to go to Jilly's cupcake bar in the lou
for my bday did i mention i am getting super old?
renee: That sounds amazing. If there were a DarcyM cupcake, what kind would it be?
me: I would call it the fluffernutter: it would be a banana peanut butter cupcake with marshmallow inside with nutella/chocolate frosting on top
renee: omg That sounds AMAZING
me: i ate those a lot in senior year of college
renee: What if you were a sandwich
me: i would have apricot almond chicken salad from whole foods with cheddar cheese, red onions, on 12 grain bread
renee: You love chicken salad. especially with cheddar I am giving you a month vacation with unlimited budget. Where are you going to go?
me: vacation: I would go to New Zealand. From lord of the rings, I have learned they have all types of climates
renee: I did not know that. What would you do there for a whole month?
me: hang out with hot maoris
renee: Hot.

Stay tuned for perhaps other interviews. I am not promising anything, but maybe.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did not share the craziest thing you've ever done.

DarcyM said...

I've got nothing. I will keep you posted when I think of something PG enough for my blog.

Anonymous said...

you rolled a wheelbarrow once...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
DarcyM said...

you know how i like to garden.

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear about the wedge.

DarcyM said...

I do love wedge heels. You are right.